This offer is valid only for limited seats & Subject to availability. Final status shall be communicated within 72 hours / 3 full working days of booking (after collection of token amount). In case of any failure, the amount is refundable.
Executive Council of the Government of Dubai has recently issued a Resolution No (2) of 2014, regarding the introduction of “Tourism Dirham" compulsory on all booked hotel accommodation in Dubai. The Tourism Dirham implementation date will be effective 31st March 2014. The above costing does not include this tax and it is to be paid by the guest directly at the hotel at the time of Checkout like:
• 3 Star Hotel - USD 3 / AED 10 Per room per night
• 4 Star Hotel - USD 4 / AED 15 Per room per night
• 5 Star Hotel - USD 5.50 / AED 20 Per room per night
Package cost Calculation based on Foreign Currency:
This package cost is based on notional USD rate at Rs.74/-, the benchmark rate taken uniformly as USD is too much volatile and can’t be changed in itinerary/handout frequently. This is the HDFC Bank TT Selling rate taken at which the Bank will be making remittance to vendors abroad through Telex Transfer for land-arrangements etc. Please don’t get confused with the Inter Bank rate or Currency buying/selling rates being quoted on Currency rate sites or Bank’s Currency trading site.
To avoid the impact of future fluctuation you can get the package cost freeze by making 100% payment of package cost adjusted at the prevailing TT selling rate of HDFC Bank at time booking or within 5 days of it. There will be Rs.500/- pp extra towards Remittance & Bank transaction charges payable as remittance will be sent separately for & on your behalf.
Else, if you choose to make payments as per Schedule of Payment given in itinerary - at time of full & final payment the TT selling rate prevailing at that time shall apply.
Terms & Conditions for tour booking in relation to Covid 19 pandemic.
As these terms and conditions for tour booking in relation to COVID 19 pandemic but still it shall apply to similar situations giving rise to an abrupt stoppage of the tour booked.
- If due to pandemic the tour cannot be availed altogether then our liability will be limited to refund of tour money after deducting 5% of the tour costs and amount spent towards the booked services which is held up with service providers. One the tour commences there shall be no refund.
- We shall not be bound to refund the amount held up with service providers like airlines, hotels or DMC, etc. unless they refund us in our bank account.
- You have to take all the precautions during the travel including repatriation expenses if you are stranded due to suspension of service abruptly due to law enforcement at your destination or transit places. There is no guarantee of any kind of physical or financial support during such eventuality where the tour is affected due to pandemic like situation.
- Every country may issue its travel requirements, procedures for prior to arrival or departure at the destination to be followed at ports, rules for medical testing and examination, and so on, which must be followed. The company will not be responsible if these procedures cause any hindrance in the smooth execution of tours. You must carry contingency funds to meet any travel related medical tests or quarantine related expenses.
Section 2 (Destination Dubai)
- Relevant official guidelines to be followed for international tourists arriving at Dubai are given hereunder for reference purposes, however, you have to get yourself abreast with the latest update for your destination on your own by visiting official government websites in this regard of the respective country of destination as well as India.
- Please check the following before you undergo any travel to Dubai: https://www.visitdubai.com/en/coronavirus-advisory
- Ensure you meet entry visa requirements to visit the UAE. You can check if you need a visa here: https://www.visitdubai.com/en/plan-your-trip/visa-information
- All passengers arriving in Dubai must take a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test up to four days prior to their date of travel (maximum 96 hours). The Negative PCR COVID-19 certificate must be printed in English or Arabic. No hand written, SMS or digital certificates will be accepted. You may be required to take another test at Dubai Airports upon arrival.
- Children under the age of 12 and passengers with a severe or moderate disability are exempt from the PCR test.
- Ensure you have medical travel insurance with international coverage that covers COVID-19 before travelling. You will need to sign a declaration to bear all costs of quarantine and treatment and complete a Health Declaration Form before departure confirming you are not displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you are travelling with Emirates airline, you will automatically receive free global cover for COVID-19 health expenses and quarantine costs valid through to 31 December 2020. Please click here for further details: https://www.emirates.com/ae/english/help/covid19-cover/
From your Destination:
- Take a PCR test up to four days prior to your date of travel (maximum 96 hours). You may be required to take another test at Dubai Airports upon arrival.
- Present an official, printed certificate of the negative test at check-in. The Negative PCR COVID-19 certificate must be printed in English or Arabic. No hand written, SMS or digital certificates will be accepted. There are designated laboratories where you can take the test. Please check with your airlines before departure. If you are travelling with Emirates, please click here for a list of accredited labs https://c.ekstatic.net/ecl/documents/health-screening-documents/approved-laboratories.pdf
- Complete a Health Declaration Form before departing.
- Please note airlines have the right to deny travellers if they display any symptoms of COVID-19.
Arriving at the Airport:
- All arrival passengers have their temperature taken with thermal screening devices.
- You may be asked to take an additional PCR test. You will be instructed to remain in your accommodation until you receive the results.
- Please present your health declaration form to the staff on hand.
Leaving the Airport:
- Tourists are required to download the COVID-19 - DXB Smart App (iOS or Android)
- In the case of a positive test result, you will need to strictly comply with a 14-day quarantine as instructed by the Dubai Health Authority.
- Follow the precautionary measures applied in Dubai including wearing masks, maintaining two-metre social distance and washing hands regularly.
Section 3 (Government of India)
Circular dated 5th November 2020
- As per Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Guidelines for international arrivals (in supersession of guidelines issued on the subject dated 2nd August 2020)
Before Planning for Travel
(i) All travelers should submit self-declaration form on the online portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) at least 72 hours before the scheduled travel or physically after arrival at the respective health counters.
(ii) They should also give an undertaking on the portal or otherwise to Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India, through concerned airlines before they are allowed to undertake the journey that they would abide by the decision of the appropriate government authority to undergo facility / home quarantine/ self-monitoring of their health for 14 days, or as warranted.
(iii) Only for compelling reasons/ cases of human distress such as pregnancy, death in family, serious illness and parent(s) with children of the age of 10 years or below, home quarantine may be permitted for 14 days.
(iv) If they wish to seek such exemption under para (iii) above, they shall apply to the online portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) at least 72 hours before boarding. The decision taken by the government as communicated on the online portal will be final.
(v) Travelers may also seek exemption from institutional quarantine by submitting a negative RT-PCR test report. This test should have been conducted within 72 hrs prior to undertaking the journey. The test report should be uploaded on the portal for consideration. Each passenger shall also submit a declaration with respect to authenticity of the report and will be liable for criminal prosecution, if found otherwise. The test report could also be produced upon arrival at the point of entry airport in India.
(vi) International passengers arriving without an RT-PCR negative certificate and wishing to seek exemption from institutional quarantine may also avail the facility available at the airports to undergo RT-PCR testing (where such provisions exist).
(vii) All such passengers opting for exemption from institutional quarantine as in para (v) & (vi) shall undertake self-monitoring of their health and will be exempted from quarantine.
(viii) International passengers arriving without RT-PCR negative certificate and not opting for RT PCR test at airport (if facility is available) /arriving at an airport where testing facility is not available will have to undergo mandatory 7 days’ institutional quarantine and 7 days’ home quarantine.
(ix) Dos and Don'ts shall be provided along with ticket to the travelers by the airlines/ agencies concerned.
(x) All passengers shall be advised to download Arogya Setu app on their mobile devices.
(xi) At the time of boarding the flight, only asymptomatic travelers will be allowed to board after thermal screening.
(xii) Suitable precautionary measures such as environmental sanitation and disinfection shall be ensured at the airports.
(xiii) During boarding all possible measures to ensure physical distancing are to be ensured.
(xiv) Travelers who had not filled in self-declaration form on the portal shall fill the same in duplicate in the flight and a copy of the same will be given to Health and Immigration officials present at the airport.
(xv) Suitable announcement about COVID-19 including precautionary measures to be followed shall be made at airports and in flights and during transit.
(xvi) While on board the flight, required precautions such as wearing of masks, environmental hygiene, respiratory hygiene, hand hygiene etc. are to be observed by airline staff, crew and all passengers.
(xvii) Deboarding should be done ensuring physical distancing.
(xviii) Thermal screening would be carried out in respect of all the passengers by the Health officials present at the airport. The self-declaration form filled online shall be shown (or a copy of physical self-declaration form to be submitted) to the airport health staff.
(xix) The passengers found to be symptomatic during screening shall be immediately isolated and taken to medical facility as per health protocol.
(xx) Post thermal screening, the passengers who have been exempted from institutional quarantine [para (iii) and (iv) above] (decision as indicated on the online portal in advance) will show the same to the respective State Counters on their cell phones/other mode before being allowed home quarantine for 14 days.
(xxi) Post thermal screening, the passengers who have RT-PCR negative certificates already with them [para (v) and (vi)] shall be exempt from quarantine and shall be allowed to leave and undertake self-monitoring of their health for 14 days.
(xxii) All such passengers will also be provided the list of the national and state level surveillance officers and the respective call centre numbers, so as to inform state/national Call Centre in case they develop symptoms at any time during the quarantine or self-monitoring of their health.
(xxiii) The remaining passengers shall be taken to suitable institutional quarantine facilities, to be arranged by the respective State/ UT Governments to undergo mandatory 7 days’ institutional quarantine and 7 days’ home quarantine.
(xxiv) These passengers shall be kept under institutional quarantine for a minimum period of 7 days.
a. They shall be tested as per ICMR protocol.
b. If they are assessed as asymptomatic / pre-symptomatic/ very mild cases, they will be allowed home isolation or isolated in the Covid Care Centre (both public & private facilities) as appropriate.
c. Those having mild/ moderate/ severe symptoms will be admitted to dedicated Covid Health facilities and managed accordingly.
d. If found negative, they shall be advised to self-monitor their health for additional 7 days.
International passengers arriving at seaports/land ports
(xxv) International Passengers arriving through seaports/land ports will also have to undergo the same protocol as above, except that facility for online registration is not available for such passengers currently.
(xxvi) Such passengers shall submit the self-declaration form to the concerned authorities of Government of India at seaports/land ports on arrival.
NOTE: States can have any additional restrictions imposed with regards to quarantine and isolation as per their field assessment post arrival of passengers in the state concerned.
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any peak season Surcharges.
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharge, Visa fee.
- Urgent visa charges.
- All kind of tips to drivers, guides, representative.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than mentioned in the "INCLUSIONS" tab.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
· Our Company in its best endeavour shall try to cover at least 16 destinations out of 18 destinations as mentioned above. However, the same shall depend upon the time available as the package being offered for sale is for only 4 nights accordingly there shall be limited time to visit/cover all 18 destinations.
· The Halt shall be of 10 - 30 minutes at particular places. Some places shall be panoramic tours (photo stop). Tour operator shall decide the sequence and route for the city tour as per its convenience and feasibility depending upon the roads and traffic conditions.
· In case of any unprecedented hike in airfare, hotel charges or other service charges, the same will be levied extra.
· The hotel and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
· Rates may change in the case of hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
· Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in / late checkout are subject to availability.
· Above Mentioned Itinerary, Flight, Timing & rates are subject to change.
· We will not be responsible for visa delay/rejection.
· Please take care of all your personal belongings and valuable and note that Local Operator will not be held liable for any loss.
· Date and timings of THE above tour program can be changed by the local tour operator.
· After booking Confirmation Rs. 2,000/- per person per Amendment Charges.
· Honeymoon package is applicable till six month after the Marriage.
· Room type Twin or Double is at the sole discretion of Hotels. Hotels allocate the rooms on Run of The House basis.
· Equivalent * means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of ten-fifteen dollars.
· Package Cost includes (Ground handling charges) Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
· Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel).
· Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of an increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season/holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention.
· Hotel cancellation policies apply.
· Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company you may verify the same by directly contacting the concerned hotel by visiting their website or Tel no. We endeavour to validate and authenticate this information in utter good faith. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provide by the hotel company. Descriptions, photographs, sketches and list of amenities/facilities are also provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating the hotel company by visiting their website or by contacting the hotel management on Tel number.
· Meals- We reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. The Meals are preset and the choice of menu is not available.
· Baggage Allowance-Generally one suitcase not exceeding 20 Kgs of Weight and 62 Inches of Linear Dimension (L+B+H) is allowed as check-in Baggage. One bag of not more than 07 Kgs and 42 Inches of Linear Dimension (L+B+H) is allowed as Handbag/ Cabin Bag in Economy Class.
· Tour Escort- No tour guide / Escort accompanies our groups from India to aboard back to India.
Additional & over-riding T&C for Group Package:
1. This tour is at budget provided for. You can go for higher value tour components at much higher rates. You can explore the same with our sale executive.
2. The purpose of the itinerary is to cover the events mentioned therein. City tours are drive through the city with few photos stops.
3. There is no choice for the hotel as we have to arrange a hotel taking into consideration an itinerary in the given budget. You are requested to visit the website of the hotel for more details. Check-in is normally 2-4 pm while check-out is around 11 am. Meals are with a pre-set menu.
4. Itinerary may be changed by tour manager while execution of the tour hence do not fix your own programme at all as the itinerary is subject to change.
5. If you are a senior citizen or/and differently-abled person or person with special need then you must not venture at all as tours are without any attendant to provide any kind of support or assistance during the tour. There will be no medical assistance and in event of any requirement, one has to depend upon local facility at his/her own expenses. We, therefore, advise you to carry sufficient contingency funds. It is a must to have Travel Insurance with required medical insurance cover.
6. PAN card Number and also valid email id is necessary to initiate booking. Apart from this your full cooperation for KYC (Know Your Customer) is mandatory. No cash payment will be accepted in violation of government guidelines and without disclosure of its source.
7. Processing charges applicable at 5% of the package cost if the booking is withdrawn before confirmation booking reference No. is communicated from our end. Thereafter cancellation charges applicable as per terms & conditions of Booking given elsewhere in itinerary / handout.
All Tour packages offered by us are governed by the terms and conditions and undertakings in the package tour - service agreement along with the booking form, which is incorporated herein by reference.
Note of Caution Before Booking of Package/Travel Tour Component:
Travel tour packages / travel tour components that you are intent to book from us are of such nature where one has to undertake a considerable amount of walking and physical activity to enjoy them. All tours involve long hours of travelling and some tour components may include theme park activities such as speed boat rides, balloon rides and other adventure sports which are suitable only for medically / physically fit persons. We, therefore, forewarn heart patients, pregnant women, senior citizens, persons those requiring special care, patients of a respiratory disorder, persons suffering from arthritis, blood pressure and diabetes, not to undertake tour. There will be no medical help that can be provided during such tours. It is therefore advised not to venture if any person requires special medical attention during the tour. There is no luggage assistance and it is expected every tourist to manage his own luggage. Some of the tourist products are without elevators / escalators and one may have to use stairs. Despite the above-mentioned warning tourist who undertakes tour at his own volition and risk, We will not be responsible for any medical complication that may arise during the tour. Not only this, one has to be medically fit and energetic to undertake tour packages. You must, therefore, satisfy yourself by undergoing medical checkup and obtain a medical fitness certificate from your registered medical practitioner.
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
The cancellation charge will be as per the booking condition of the tour & we shall be constrained to levy the following Cancellation charges (per person):-
• If cancellation is made any time not less than 31 days prior to departure, Rs. 10,000/- per person shall be deducted. (except Normal ticket cancellation and Visa charges).
• If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 40% of tour cost or Rs.10,000/- whichever is more shall be deducted.
• If cancellation is made 14 to 07 days prior to departure, 60% of tour cost or Rs.10,000/- whichever is more shall be deducted.
• If cancellation is made 06 to 03 days prior to departure, 80% of tour cost or Rs.10,000/- whichever is more shall be deducted.
• In case a passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
• Once the booking is confirmed during Super Peak period (Christmas and New Year Period between 22nd December and 03rd January) Cancellation fee of 75% of Tour Cost will be charged for all booking cancelled within 45 days of travel.
• We cannot be held responsible for any “Refusal of Visa / Refusal of On arrival of Visa / Delay in the issuance of Visa” and applicable cancellation charges shall apply accordingly.
• Any package where GoAir or IndiGo or SpiceJet is involved the ticket amount is nonrefundable and postponement is also not allowed.
Cancellation Policy applicable for booking done as Guarantee Booking:
This is to inform you, prior to confirming your bookings which need guarantee booking that our normal cancellation policy mentioned immediately here above will not be applicable for your booking. Your booking is having travel tour components which need guarantee booking, which means no cancellation will be allowed once the booking is made for you. Therefore general cancellation policy mentioned above will be superseded by the following cancellation policy: If cancellation is made any time once the booking is confirmed irrespective of the number of days before departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
Please note that your booking shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the company. Kindly read the same properly before signing. The above terms being provided are capsulated. Ask our representative for detailed terms and conditions applying your tour package and your bookings. Our company is a travel and holiday organizer and we do not control or operate any airline, neither it own nor control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport or any other facility or service mentioned herein or offered to sale at any point of time in near future. However, it takes reasonable care in selecting all the ingredients which are offered to sale, it is made clear that our company only selects and inspect them and have no control in running them, we cannot be held responsible of any delay, improper services provided by an independent agency, airlines, transport, hotel any provider of services, for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotelier, airline, shipping company coach owner/coach operator who are the company's independent contractor arising outside our normal selection and inspection process. Neither we can be held responsible for the delay nor deficiency in services provided by the agency, airlines, transport, hotel any provider of services, or/and any act or actions of co-traveller, co-passenger which may result in availing the following and/or other services on the tour.
Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used. Kindly be advised above rates are as of date and subject to change without prior notice. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation. The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible. Please also note that unlike in the case of individual tailor-made tour packages; you might have to adjust timings for the sake of general member of your tour group. Hotels mentioned now are only proposed at the moment. The hotel named in the service voucher shall be final. This intimation supersedes all previous offers by us and any verbal communication or offer made earlier by any of our representatives.
By making booking online, you agree to the above mentioned Terms & Conditions, Payment Terms, Foreign Exchange Terms, Visa Guidelines, Cancellation Policy in detail and all Terms and Conditions of the Contract.
Read & Download the Contract